Henley Royal Regatta
- Full catered Hospitality at Fawley Meadows Restaurant, including afternoon tea
- Coffee & Tea on arrival
- Champagne & canape reception
- Five course lunch paired with selected wines
- Afternoon Tea
- Complimentary bar including Champagne, wine, beer, cider & selected spirits
- Museum Tour & Boat Trip
- Visit from Rowing Personality
- Official Programme
- Car Parking adjacent to the restaurant (1 space for 2 guests)
- Aston Martin & Henley Gift Bag for each guest
10.30am – Arrival at the Fawley Meadows restaurant
11.30am – Moët & Chandon Champagne & Canapé reception
12.00pm – Five Course Lunch complimented by Cellar Master’s selection of wines
3.30pm – Afternoon Tea
6.00pm – Depart
Ladies: dress in a manner as benefits a formal occasion. Dresses and skirts should be of modest length, Whilst not mandatory, it is customary for ladies to wear hats.
Men: are required to wear lounge suits or jackets, or blazers with flannels and a collared shirt. Whilst not mandatory, gentleman are encourages to wear a tie or cravat.
Purchasing tickets: Tickets are £200 per person.
There are a maximum of 10 tickets available for each day – If you would like to take a whole table (10 people) please contact Info@rivieracircle.com